Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014, Your Year of Greatness.

Hello,
I want to welcome you into 2014. This new year is a special one. It's the year of GREATNESS according to the Word given by the Spirit of God through my Father, Mentor, Teacher and life Coach, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.  

Get ready to fly without any limitation this year. You have become unstoppable because God himself said he will begin to magnify you. Ha ha ha!!! I am so excited. Brothers and sisters, it can only get better in 2014. If you are reading this particular post and you don't have the life of God in you, this is the time to get that life. There is no better time than now to receive this life. Get on your knees now before God and say the words below from your heart.

Oh God, thank you for sending Jesus your son to save me. Today, I confess with my mouth that He is my Savior and the Lord of my life and I believe in my heart that He was raised from the dead for my justification. I received the remission of sins and the life of God into my spirit now in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Now, if you said the prayer above, you just made Jesus the Lord of your life. You are not who or what you use to be. You are a new creation, a brand new man in your spirit now. The rightness and the righteousness of God is in your spirit now. You will never remain the same again. I thank God for you and pray that His plan and purpose for you will be revealed as you walk in the light of His Word in Jesus name. Amen.

As a new born child of God, locate a bible believing church where the Word of God is taught in truth and reality. Fellowship with the brethren and grow in the things of God. Better still, you can locate a Christ Embassy Church near you and worship there. Tell them you are a new believer and you want to receive the Holy Spirit. They surely will fill you with the Holy Spirit. I can't wait to hear your testimony. I encourage you to share your comments and testimonies on this blog. Let me know how this post or previous posts has blessed you.

Thank you for creating time to visit this blog and read my posts. I pray God will continually grant you wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of his will, and by His Spirit, you will fulfill your calling without reproach in Jesus name. Amen. Once again, I welcome you into the year of Greatness! Happy New Year! God bless and keep you in Jesus name. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment